none
Unit test project RRS feed

• Question

• I have a group of radio buttons used to select data types Decimal, Ascii-Hex, Base-64, and Binary.

The Base-64 button has a context menu that I am trying to verify.

When accessing the context menu on the Base-64 button with:

session.FindElementByName("Base-64").SendKeys(Keys.Shift + Keys.F10);   // right click on Base-64

The context menu pops up as expected but the Base-64 radio button is also selected. A right click on a radio button should only open the context menu.  I my case the context menu is disabled when the Base-64 button is selected and cannot be changed. 

From the user interface a right click on any of the radio buttons does not selected the button.

Thursday, August 8, 2019 9:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Bob Bryant,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, this issue is more related to WinAppDriver, and since our forum is discussing about general unit testing, we recommend you could redirect to Github for WebAppDriver for better support.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, August 9, 2019 2:51 AM
  • Thanks
    • Marked as answer by Bob Bryant Friday, August 9, 2019 4:31 AM
    Friday, August 9, 2019 4:31 AM