none
Windows 8.1 home edition and Server 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Our company is in the midst of evaluating server software. I believe that  Windows 2012 R2 server software is probably the way we will go. I would like to familiarize myself with it by downloading the 180 day trial version. The issue at this point is that all the laptops in the office are home platforms. I know that I will need to upgrade them to pro or enterprise to connect everyone. However, at this point I would like to be able to download the trial onto a brand new laptop with 8.1 home edition.  Obviously, there is no hyper v included in this software. First, I would like to know if this is feasible in the first place, and if so, then how should I proceed? I guess that I'd rather not commit to upgrading an 8.1 home edition to pro just to learn and evaluate the trial version of Windows Server. Any suggestions? If we were a big company with lots of money I wouldn't care but we are a poor non-profit...... Thank you!
    Friday, June 20, 2014 5:30 PM

All replies

• It is one of the most used models to create wonderful website hosting. MVC hosting is such a model which can work with various kinds of scripting. It has proper control over the scripting of CSS, HTML and JavaScript. This model is gaining immense popularity among the developers because of its easy working. If you want to know this service than visit myasp.net .........

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 4:35 AM