none
Win12 RT ISO Keeps Shutting Down RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Window Server Support

Just over a week ago, I got this idea to try and receive an ISO on my own merit. In doing so led me to Windows Server 2012.

As I am studying my HND in Network Engineering Telecommunication, I thought it would be a good idea to gain some hands on knowledge.

I am using VirtualBox as the platform to hold my server and clients to create networks, but though my server is not fully functioning yet. I am wondering why after some time, it shuts down.

I have set all the "Power Settings" to never and can't see where else I need to make any more changes.

What more could of done, please help.

It is my first time asking questions here at this level, I think I am gaining the right confidence, in the right place :)

Monday, April 24, 2017 10:38 AM

All replies

• Hi JTValerie,

This forum is for general BizTalk Server discussions.

For any problem regarding Windows Server, you can post it in Windows Server forum.

Regards,

Angie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:03 AM