Images not visible in Android version RRS feed

• Question

• User369455 posted

Image tag is displaying the image on the ContentPage in both Windows as well as android version. However, in Detail of MasterDetailPage, it is working fine in Windows UWP, but the image is not visible in the Android version.

Monday, July 2, 2018 6:19 AM

Answers

• User368881 posted

@abhishekaggarwal said: In Windows UWP, I added the images in the App.UWP directory, While in android, I added the images in drawable folder.

That's not enough. You need to add the images to the project by right clicking in your android project and adding an existing item. The image won't get included in the application if you haven't added it in the project.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, July 2, 2018 7:15 AM

All replies

• User368881 posted

Have you made sure you not only added the image into the folder but actually included it into your project?

Monday, July 2, 2018 6:58 AM
  • User369455 posted

In Windows UWP, I added the images in the App.UWP directory, While in android, I added the images in drawable folder.

Monday, July 2, 2018 7:12 AM
  • User368881 posted

@abhishekaggarwal said: In Windows UWP, I added the images in the App.UWP directory, While in android, I added the images in drawable folder.

That's not enough. You need to add the images to the project by right clicking in your android project and adding an existing item. The image won't get included in the application if you haven't added it in the project.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, July 2, 2018 7:15 AM
  • User369455 posted

It worked. :) I am still confused. Earlier, the image was visible in a ContentPage, but not in the DetailPage of MasterDetailPage.

Monday, July 2, 2018 7:30 AM