how to start writing socket?! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I want to start writing socket. Could you please help me that where should I start from?!

And if you know a site that include video teaches, I'll thanks you if you tell me.

Friday, April 18, 2014 10:03 AM

Answers

• Hi

We can use Silverlight Client in LightSwitch application, if you want to relevant information about socket in Silverlight, take a look at the article below.

Reference:

Working with Sockets

If you could give more explanation about what you want, we can give more precise solution for you.

Best regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:54 AM
    Monday, April 21, 2014 7:57 AM

All replies

• What do you want to use socket for? What do you want to do with it?

Unleash the Power - Get the LightSwitch HTML Client book

http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com

Friday, April 18, 2014 8:04 PM
  • Hi

We can use Silverlight Client in LightSwitch application, if you want to relevant information about socket in Silverlight, take a look at the article below.

Reference:

Working with Sockets

If you could give more explanation about what you want, we can give more precise solution for you.

Best regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:54 AM
    Monday, April 21, 2014 7:57 AM