none
Error code: 0x8007002 when running/installing apps on windows 10 pro RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone help me with this?
    I can't play certain games coz it requires this to be installed.

since I can't send link i will cut this picture link

prnt(dot)sc/p8ijom

Friday, September 20, 2019 4:14 AM

All replies

• Hi Lanzealot,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your error code "0x80070002", it often means the file or folder cannot be found. You could take the following methods to see if there are any system errors and repair missing or corrupted system files.

• Run the "sfc /scannow"  on the CMD

If you get a message that everything succeeded then try to run Windows Update again, if you get an error message which contains that corrupted files were found but cannot be repaired then please try to remove the corrupted files.

• Run the DISM tool to repair the Windows Update errors

Run the command:DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\RepairSource\Windows /LimitAccess

Replace the C:\RepairSource\Windows placeholder with the location of your repair source.

And please check if the .net framework 3.5 is enabled: Open Control Panel-->Programs and Features->Select turn Windows features on or off-->Check the .net framework3.5 checkbox, wait for the download and install, restart the computer.

Best regards,

Eden

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, September 20, 2019 9:39 AM
  • Hi Lanzealot,

Sorry to disturb you. Do you have any update?

If my reply not works, please feel free to let us know, we will help you research it again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Eden

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, September 23, 2019 9:12 AM