none
Windows Processes difference RRS feed

• Question

I want to know

how interposes communication has been developed in Windows 10 over windows XP.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 8:01 AM

All replies

• Hi loolyboo,

From description of the thread it looks like your issue is not related with "Access".

you want to know about inter process communication for windows 10.

so here I think that by mistake you posted the question in incorrect forum.

here I want to confirm with you that are you developing with Access?

if not then please let us know about your development language and project type.

so that I can try to find the correct forum for your issue and move this thread to that forum.

so that you can get the answer for your question.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 6:32 AM
  • Thank you deepak for clearing things out,

I'm not a developer , just a student who want to know how interprocess communication has developed in win10 compared to Xp: when it comes to pipes, stocks, message passing techniques and shread memory,

I could'nt find the right forum so if u can please help me put up my question in the right forum i'll appreciate it.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:23 PM
  • I don't think that you will find any ready-made answers. This is a typical research project: Googling for "windows interprocess communication" gives you plenty of material to start. But then it is up to you to find the documentation for the various Microsof OS versions and to compare them.

Here is a link to get you started.

Matthias Kläy, Kläy Computing AG

Thursday, November 10, 2016 1:58 AM
  • Hi loolyboo,

please post your issue on the forum mentioned below.

there you will see the categories.

you need to select the relevant category for your issue.

Answer Forum

from there you will get appropriate solution for your issue.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:02 AM