WCF/MSMQ equivalent of Spring Integration & Spring JMS: Looking for state of the art messaging in .NET RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Matt,
    The other forum looks like the right place for the question. I can't answer your question properly but I do know one bit.

WCF complements MSMQ, and you can use WCF and MSMQ together. You can use a NetMsmqBinding (for 'plain' WCF to WCF communication via MSMQ) or MsmqIntegrationbinding (for interop between 'plain MSMQ' app and MSMQ-aware WCF app). In the pure WCF, but using NetMsmqBinding scenario, your client/server are programmed independently of the transport binding, which can be set using the config file.

Tim

• Proposed as answer by Andrew_Zhu Tuesday, December 28, 2010 1:38 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrew_Zhu Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:06 AM
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Matt,
    The other forum looks like the right place for the question. I can't answer your question properly but I do know one bit.

WCF complements MSMQ, and you can use WCF and MSMQ together. You can use a NetMsmqBinding (for 'plain' WCF to WCF communication via MSMQ) or MsmqIntegrationbinding (for interop between 'plain MSMQ' app and MSMQ-aware WCF app). In the pure WCF, but using NetMsmqBinding scenario, your client/server are programmed independently of the transport binding, which can be set using the config file.

Tim

• Proposed as answer by Andrew_Zhu Tuesday, December 28, 2010 1:38 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrew_Zhu Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:06 AM
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:03 PM
  • Ok, thanks.

-matthew

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:09 PM