none
Executing MS Access Queries using ADO.NET RRS feed

• Question

• I use VB.NET and I have an MS Access database that has a query inside it called (Total_sales_Query), and it has parameters. I use ADO.NET to access that database. What is the code I need to use to access that query and supply the required parameters.

Monday, November 7, 2011 9:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• I use VB.NET and I have an MS Access database that has a query inside it called (Total_sales_Query), and it has parameters. I use ADO.NET to access that database. What is the code I need to use to access that query and supply the required parameters.
    Monday, November 7, 2011 9:17 PM
    • Moved by Chris Robinson- MSFT Monday, November 7, 2011 9:32 PM Moving as this is an Ado.net providers question (From:WCF Data Services)
    • Merged by Allen_MSDNModerator Tuesday, November 8, 2011 1:39 AM same question
    Monday, November 7, 2011 9:18 PM
  • Hi Irantisi,

I suggest you to see this, it can help you to operate access database step by step. If you have any problem, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

Allen Li [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 2:22 AM