Add View(..) context menu does not show RRS feed

• Question

• I found that for some projects, the context menu of Add view (with presenter...) from Smart Client Factory (right click on a project or a folder) does show, while for others it does show.

Based on description from Guidance Packge Manager, this item applies to "Any c# projects referencing CAB Lbriaries and the Infrastructure.Interface.Library". I check those projects and they do have all the required references in project's References. I don't know why this click once context menu item is not displayed.

Any solutions?

Wednesday, May 9, 2007 9:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi David,

It seems an issue with the Smart Client Guidance Package, try to post your question in the SCSF community, here:

http://www.codeplex.com/smartclient. They will can help you with the problem.

Jose.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:23 AM
  • I had the same issue after changing the assembly file name of the Infrastructure.Interface assembly in the project settings to be the same as the root namespace of the assembly (i.e. "MyRoot.Infrastructure.Interface") .

After changing the assembly file name the add view functionality no longer recognized the business module projects as being applicable for that action.

This was rectified when I renamed the Infrastructure.Interface project file to also match the new root namespace and new assembly file name.

It appears as though the software factory needs the project name and the assembly file name of the Infrastructure.Interface project to be the same for it to recognise that other projects have a reference to the Infrastructure.Interface project.

Monday, March 24, 2008 11:54 AM