Missing Download for Icon templates for Windows Phone 8

Question

• http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/dn596107.aspx

When i try to download the Icon template from the above Page i get Server Error 404.

Will this be fixed? I can't find an alternative Download source.

Friday, August 29, 2014 8:14 PM

Answers

• The Download link is working with me correctly. Check your connection, there might be an issue with it.
    Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:03 PM
  • Works fine with me, please double check it again or try with another network environment.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 7:11 AM

All replies

• The Download link is working with me correctly. Check your connection, there might be an issue with it.
    Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:03 PM
  • Works fine with me, please double check it again or try with another network environment.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 7:11 AM
  • Check your internet its working here 
    Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:17 PM