Can't change or add new ad units. RRS feed

• Question

• I decided to do some testing with some different sized ads today, and any time I make any changes I get a generic "There are some problems with the values entered. Please review and correct them before saving" error message. This happens if I try to change the category on my existing unit, or make new ones. I don't think I made any changes to the ad unit between creating it and now.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is it just a case of try again later and see if it works then?

Friday, February 27, 2015 5:00 PM

Answers

• I contacted support and got a response, turns out I was getting it because I created the ad units and alias in dev center dashboard, and can't change them from the pubcenter dashboard as a result.
    Monday, March 2, 2015 5:38 PM

All replies

• pubCenter do not allow creating multiple ad-units with same name and the error you mentioned usually shown if given ad-unit name is duplicate, that is if there is an ad-unit with same name.  Try to create ad-unit with a different unique name.
    • Edited by Steel Apps Monday, March 2, 2015 4:35 AM
    Monday, March 2, 2015 4:34 AM
  • I contacted support and got a response, turns out I was getting it because I created the ad units and alias in dev center dashboard, and can't change them from the pubcenter dashboard as a result.
    Monday, March 2, 2015 5:38 PM
  • Did they offer a solution?

Is there a way to delete the app and start again?
    Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:58 AM