none
Javascript enabled? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a customer who is running our Office addin in Outlook, but he's having issues even logging in to access his account.

I suspect now that Javascript isn't enabled in the browser that is running inside Outlook. On my Windows machine I just went into Internet Explorer and switched off Javascript to see the same effect, however the customer is running a Mac machine and I don't know where to enable / disable it.

Where can I see if Javascript is enabled or not in the Outlook browser on Mac? 

Thanks in advance!

/Max

• Edited by maxpaj Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:19 AM
    Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:13 AM

All replies

• Hello,

>>he's having issues even logging in to access his account.

How did he log in his account? Did he not log in email account or Office Add in? It would be helpful if you could share us more information.

>>Where can I see if Javascript is enabled or not in the Outlook browser on Mac?

What is your browser on Mac? I suggest you check whether below link helpful to you.

#How do I enable cookies and JavaScript in Safari (Mac)

https://support.ezimerchant.com/hc/en-us/articles/200836150-How-do-I-enable-cookies-and-JavaScript-in-Safari-Mac-

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:54 AM