SQL Query - Update in Datasheet View RRS feed

• Question

• User1558358946 posted

Hi everyone!

I have a query, that when run does not allow users to update the records while in datasheet view. I understand there are rules for when this is allowed but I cannot figure out how to change my query to accomplish this.

If someone can take a look and spot how I can change the query to allow edits in datasheet view that would be great!

Thanks!

SELECT *
    FROM General_Invoice_Info
    WHERE DateReceived>=forms!PPDRepIndividualInvoices.Date1 And DateReceived<=forms!PPDRepIndividualInvoices.Date2 And DateSentToAP IS NULL And Switch(forms!PPDRepIndividualInvoices.PPDRepID="ALL","",True,[PPDRepID]=forms!PPDRepIndividualInvoices.PPDRepID<>False);

Thursday, May 31, 2012 9:39 AM

All replies

• User-1199946673 posted

These forums are intended for ASP.NET (web) related questions only!

Friday, June 1, 2012 2:45 AM
  • User3866881 posted

colbyhynes

Hello:)

This is a place for you to talk about Access problems……So are you asking something related to Access or Excel database?please tell me and I'll connect to Moderator to move your thread where it suits……

Reguards!

Friday, June 1, 2012 9:36 PM
  • User-1199946673 posted

This is a place for you to talk about Access problems……

Yes, when related to ASP.NET:

"Discuss using Access as a data store for ASP.NET, and the AccessDataSource control."

http://forums.asp.net/55.aspx/1?Access+Databases+and+AccessDataSource+Control

From the query that is shown, you can easily tell that this is not in any way related to ASP.NET!

Saturday, June 2, 2012 6:02 AM
  • User3866881 posted

hans_v

Hello hans——

I don't know why you are always challenging me—— I just let client ask proper questions and if he wants to say anything else, I'd alert moderator to move it where it suits.

Reguards!

Saturday, June 2, 2012 7:12 AM
  • User-1199946673 posted

I'd alert moderator to move it where it suits.

And I already explained that his question doesn't belong to any if the forums on this website, simply because it's not web related.

You feel I'm challenging you, but I don't. INn this thread, it's you who's challenging me. I just say that this question should be asked elsewhere not in this or any other forum on this website, whiich is intended for ASP.NET related questions only....

Saturday, June 2, 2012 7:34 AM