Reference for xaml template RRS feed

• Question

• Hello...

i want create a template. using xaml but i'm still confused from where i must start to make some template. In here i already have some ideas but i'm still confused what element i must use to realize my design.

Does anybody here know where i can find XAML tutorial and building template for windows 8 application ?

Thank's

Sunday, November 3, 2013 10:53 PM

Answers

All replies

• Can you explain in more detail what you are looking for?

There is documentation and tutorials at the top of the page under the "How to" menu. Also take a look at the samples linked from the same bar and at the wizard generated files in Visual Studio.

Also, which language are you using so we can move you to the appropriate forum?

--Rob

Sunday, November 3, 2013 11:20 PM
  • Can you explain in more detail what you are looking for?

There is documentation and tutorials at the top of the page under the "How to" menu. Also take a look at the samples linked from the same bar and at the wizard generated files in Visual Studio.

Also, which language are you using so we can move you to the appropriate forum?

--Rob

well i need tutorial from beginer, and some tutorial for edit or customizing template in xaml in video format will be better. thank's
    Monday, November 4, 2013 4:32 AM
  • Top of the page under "How to" you'll find Creating a UI . Start with that.

I'm recording some videos on template editing, but I don't know yet when they will be finished.

--Rob

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 5:03 AM