none
Intercept calendar data in merged-view RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

i want to create an Office 365 outlook addon that can intercept and modify calendar-data.

In my usecase i have some shared calendars in my outlook and i am displaying them all in the "overlay" or "merge"-mode or whatever it is called.

Whenever this view is loaded, i want to wait for all those calender events to be loaded, then check and modify them (on certain conditions). Important: I want to work on the whole set of calendar-data, not each calendar seperated.

So my idea was to not create some new view or big module but instead to just some sort of "intercept" the request that is made from the office-calendar and work on those data.

Is there some documentation that can help me? I looked through the officiel docs but didn't find something similar.

Thanks in advance :)

Saturday, March 7, 2020 6:40 PM

All replies

• Currently such feature, you requested, is not a part of the the product. Outlook Addin scope is always one email item/appointment/event. We track Outlook add-in feature requests on our user-voice page. Please add your request there. Feature requests on user-voice are considered, when we go through our planning process.

Alert sent from MSDN

Monday, March 9, 2020 9:42 AM