none
Using Bookmark in Workflow Manager 1.0 RRS feed

• Question

• which is the best way to use bookmark in workflow manager 1.0,where input is dynamic value in the middle of the workflow hosted in workflow manager.and how to manage to resume back the bookmark in workflow manager?

Sanketh K

Monday, June 3, 2013 6:36 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As far as I know bookmark is not supported in Workflow Manager. Why not use StateMachine activity? You can combine both StateMachine and flowchart in the same workfow inside different sequence.

Another option might be to create custom activity using the activities you would like to execute for bookmark and then execute the custom activity at place where you need to return to bookmark.

Thanks,
    Sohel Rana
    http://ranaictiu-technicalblog.blogspot.com

• Marked as answer by Sanketh K Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:04 AM
    • Edited by Sohel Rana Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:08 AM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 1:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know bookmark is not supported in Workflow Manager. Why not use StateMachine activity? You can combine both StateMachine and flowchart in the same workfow inside different sequence.

Another option might be to create custom activity using the activities you would like to execute for bookmark and then execute the custom activity at place where you need to return to bookmark.

Thanks,
    Sohel Rana
    http://ranaictiu-technicalblog.blogspot.com

• Marked as answer by Sanketh K Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:04 AM
    • Edited by Sohel Rana Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:08 AM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 1:40 AM
  • i created a custom activity workflow and hosted at workflow manager,now i need to resume back the bookmark at client side.can u help me in code at client hoe to resume back the bookmark(i.e how to input the  value in between the workflow flow when hosted).

Sanketh K

• Proposed as answer by Sajjad Daya Friday, June 7, 2013 5:18 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Sajjad Daya Friday, June 7, 2013 5:19 PM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:54 AM