none
Custom Enterprise (Task) Fields Not Loading Values in PWA Timesheet RRS feed

• Question

• I'm running 2010 PS1.  I created two custom enterprise task fields (both based upon lookup tables).  I added them to a view in Project Pro and they work correctly there.  I also added them to the My Timesheet view of the PWA Timesheet.  Both columns are set to read-only in the view.  My problem is that their values are not being displayed in the MY Timesheet view. Have I missed something?  Or, is this a known problem?

Thanks,

Jim

JB Fink
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:59 PM

Answers

• Andrew, thanks for the suggestion.   After receiving your reply, I modified the fields as suggested.   They now appear, in part, in the timesheet view.   That is, some tasks display the values while other tasks in the same project do not.  Some projects display the values for all tasks.  Other projects display the values for none of the tasks. I have verified in MS Project that the fields are set.  Peculiar behavior. 

JB Fink
    • Marked as answer by JB Fink Thursday, December 29, 2011 8:59 PM
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:57 PM

All replies

• Did you set the fields to roll down unless manually entered?

Andrew Lavinsky [MVP] Blog: http://azlav.umtblog.com Twitter: @alavinsky
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:38 PM
  • Andrew, thanks for the suggestion.   After receiving your reply, I modified the fields as suggested.   They now appear, in part, in the timesheet view.   That is, some tasks display the values while other tasks in the same project do not.  Some projects display the values for all tasks.  Other projects display the values for none of the tasks. I have verified in MS Project that the fields are set.  Peculiar behavior. 

JB Fink
    • Marked as answer by JB Fink Thursday, December 29, 2011 8:59 PM
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:57 PM