none
APP Crash for America's Army 3 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to launch America's Army 3, but when I do, I keep getting this error:

Device does not support 1x32 FP render target format.

RaiseException() Address = 0x7629fc56 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll]

CxxThrowException() Address = 0x65948e89 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4016_none_d0893820442e7fe4\MSVCR80.dll]

Address = 0xc37501   (filename not found) [in C:\David\USArmy\America's Army 3\Binaries\AA3Game.exe]

Address = 0xe0fb8308 (filename not found) 

Can you help me?

Sunday, September 4, 2011 8:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Alias D,
    This forum is for software developers who are using the Open Protocol Specification documentation to assist them in developing systems, services, and applications that are interoperable with Windows. The Open Protocol Specifications can be found at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc203350(PROT.10).aspx. Since your post does not appear to be related to the Open Protocol Specification documentation set we would appreciate it if you could try to post your question in a more relevant forum.

Thank you.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | US-CSS DSC Protocols Team
    Monday, September 5, 2011 1:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Alias D,
    This forum is for software developers who are using the Open Protocol Specification documentation to assist them in developing systems, services, and applications that are interoperable with Windows. The Open Protocol Specifications can be found at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc203350(PROT.10).aspx. Since your post does not appear to be related to the Open Protocol Specification documentation set we would appreciate it if you could try to post your question in a more relevant forum.

Thank you.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | US-CSS DSC Protocols Team
    Monday, September 5, 2011 1:19 AM
  • Sorry Josh. I didn't know where it should go. Can you give me some recommendations?
    Monday, September 5, 2011 1:45 PM
  • Hi Alias D,

you should first try posting your question on the game's official forum

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Monday, September 5, 2011 2:56 PM
  • Thanks for the link!
    Monday, September 5, 2011 3:16 PM
  • Hi Alias D,

you should first try posting your question on the game's official forum