none
Bluetooth 4 LE device cannot be removed from Windows 8 RRS feed

• Question

• I am developing a Bluetooth low energy HID device based on BlueGiga's BLE113.  I can connect to the device fine, but when I try to remove it it always fails.  In event log there is this error:

The device 'Bluegiga Mouse Demo' with container ID {da1cb178-e72f-5852-a48b-ad9549bc639d}, failed to respond to a device remove request

Is this because the device is failing to respond to something?  I'm not aware of any un-bond request.  What should be happening here?

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:47 PM

All replies

• Did you ever get an answer to this?

I am having problems working with the BLE113, too. Their BLE112 doesn't use any of the windows stack and while the product and company are great, they don't focus much on windows native support.I

I can't even read a GATT attribute with C#, even though I can see the device and get the service name and everything.

Have you found any good resources for this?

TIA.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:23 PM
  • I managed to screw up the registry trying to remove it then ended up reinstalling windows, I use a virtual machine and only use windows for this pretty much so it wasn't a big deal.

I haven't had the joy of trying to program for Bluetooth on Windows yet, it doesn't look fun, I've been focussed on iOS and Mac.  I don't know of any resources other than https://github.com/jrowberg/bglib, sorry

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:50 PM