error bars in mac excel 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear friends

I am using mac excel 2011 and made charts using multiple series of data. I have calculated mean, std dev and std error and wanted to pt in custom values for error bars. Everytime I choose error bars>more options> custom readings and then highlight the cells on the chart. But the error bar still show the same value in all columns of that series.

I have even exported the sheet to my PC and tried on excel 2003 and it still is not allowing me to chose different values even in custom setting.

Please help

S

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 12:20 AM

Answers

• Hi Saurabh614,

Thanks for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is for developers discusing developing issues invove Excel applicatin on Windows system. Since the issue is relative to Office for Mac, I suggest that you get more effective response from Office for Mac forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, February 3, 2015 2:54 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:39 PM
    Tuesday, February 3, 2015 7:09 AM