Can't recreate account RRS feed

• Question

• There seems to be a bug.  I closed my account on the live HealthVault site, but cannot recreate it.  I get the following error message:

There was a problem creating your Microsoft HealthVault account. Please review the following issues:

The Live ID you supplied had already been used to create a HealthVault account and cannot be used to create another account. Click the Back button in your browser to return to the sign-in screen. If you do not have another Live ID, click Sign Up Now to create one.

Can someone please verify this bug and provide status report?

Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:32 PM

Answers

• hi Tim -

Thanks for letting us know! This is a know issues and the bug will be fixed in the next+1 release of our platform. Please watch for it and keep the bugs coming!.

regards

Vaibhav

Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:35 AM

All replies

• hi Tim -

Thanks for letting us know! This is a know issues and the bug will be fixed in the next+1 release of our platform. Please watch for it and keep the bugs coming!.

regards

Vaibhav

Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:35 AM
  •  

When can we expect the next release?  I'd like to be able to recreate my HealthVault test account with my primary email address as soon as possible.  Life is easier when I'm working with only one email address.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:29 PM
  • Hello,
    i am having same problem.I am not able to create my account on healthvault.com.
    i have looked in msdn and some people says its problem with region where your account is.i have change my country from india to united states in registered information and contact information.but the problem still exists.

please help,

Thanks,
    Jay Parikh.
    jayparikh
    Saturday, January 2, 2010 3:33 PM
  • Hi Jay,

Are you still facing this issue. Can you try creating healthvault account now and check whether you are able to create it.
    If you are still facing this, can you send me the error you are getting?

Please check this blog for more info.
    http://blogs.msdn.com/healthvault/archive/2007/10/04/promo-codes-and-accounts.aspx
    -Mahesh
    Friday, January 8, 2010 4:59 PM