none
Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am getting below error while running the application

Exception in MS Oracle DAAB Method - GetDataSet : Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "DABResource.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "DBServices" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Exception in MS Oracle DAAB Method - GetDataSet : Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "DABResource.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "DBServices" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Any Sugession Please ?

sunil sharma
    • Moved by Figo Fei Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:39 AM (From:.NET Framework Setup)
    Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:53 PM

All replies

• Hi sunil,

Not sure how this related to .NET Framework setup, guessing you were trying to extract data from Oracle DB and fill it into a dataset?

Please clarify your scenario a bit.

Moved to ADO.NET dataset forum for further response.

If there is any misunderstanding, please let me know.

Thanks.

Figo Fei

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:37 AM
  • Hi Figo,

you are right DBServices is a .DLL which intracting with the Oracle DataBase which is in GAC

application was working fine with same setup before my machine is having VS2008

after that when i am tring to run the application in VS2005 i am getting the above mensioned error.

Thanks in Advance.
    SUnil

sunil sharma
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:17 AM