none
WCF - System.ServiceModel.Security.TransportSecurityProtocol Error RRS feed

• Question

• I have a WCF which binds on HTTPS and that WCF calls an asmx web service which also binds https and there is an AJAX method which calls my wcf. When I call my wcf there is an error occurs

PS: My wcf calls a CRM service.

Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'System.ServiceModel.Security.TransportSecurityProtocol'.

Server stack trace: at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at IMyWcf.GetValue(String number) at MyWcf.GetValue(String number)

Why is this happening?

Friday, July 24, 2015 1:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Recep833,

According to your description, I suggest you can copy the URL to your browser,

if the browser appears "You have created a service". That means your services were normal.

If not, may be you can  configure trace sources to emit traces  in your configuration file.

For more information ,you can refer to the following articles:

1.Configuring Tracing 

Next, if your services were normal,may be you need to check the AJAX Method and aslo you can use fiddler to check it.

How to use Ajax call WCF service, you can refer to the following articles:

1.Calling WCF Services using jQuery

I hope that will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Tracy Dj

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:08 AM