none
microsoft seller dashboard requirements RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have finished my first Content App for Excel 2013, which I want to publish. I need to register for Seller Dashboard account. However, I don't have a website as yet. I just want to ask 2 questions in terms of options I have. 1. Can I use a blog address? 2. Is there a template for developers to use to create website?

Please, forgive my ignorance. I'm still new and I am really not sure, what to do.

Bongani

Bongani Zulu

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 8:19 PM

Answers

• Hi Bongani,

>> I don't have a website as yet. Can I use a blog address ?<<
    As far as I know, the website is where your customers can learn more about your company and its products and services. Microsoft might contact you to verify your account and identity. (Refer to Prepare your account information)
    In my option, you can use the blog address to provide more information about your products and service.

>> Is there a template for developers to use to create website?<<
    If you want to create a website, I recommend you to use Windows Azure. Please follow article below to create a website:
    How to Create and Deploy a Web Site
    If you have any questions about Windows Azure, you can get more effective response form Windows Azure Forums.

Best regards
    Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 12:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Bongani,

>> I don't have a website as yet. Can I use a blog address ?<<
    As far as I know, the website is where your customers can learn more about your company and its products and services. Microsoft might contact you to verify your account and identity. (Refer to Prepare your account information)
    In my option, you can use the blog address to provide more information about your products and service.

>> Is there a template for developers to use to create website?<<
    If you want to create a website, I recommend you to use Windows Azure. Please follow article below to create a website:
    How to Create and Deploy a Web Site
    If you have any questions about Windows Azure, you can get more effective response form Windows Azure Forums.

Best regards
    Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 12:07 PM
  • Fei, Thanks I have created and uploaded a website. Thank you.

Bongani Zulu

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 9:52 PM