none
Survey Export to Excel - Not all columns are exported RRS feed

• Question

• I have Survey in SharePoint 2013 with questions expecting different answers - radio button options / Ratings / Multi line text, etc. Settings choosen - Read thier own responses, create and edit their own responses

I have full control over the site where the Survey runs.

When I choose to export the results to excel (Office 2010), I notice only ratings questions and answers are exported.

1. Question with Choice answers are not exported

2. Questions with multi line answers are not exported

Do anyone face this issue?

Thanks!

Monday, February 17, 2014 8:19 PM

Answers

• I found the problem area. I had marked "All Response" as the default view. In this view, for some reason does not export response for all questions.

Once I changed the default to Overview, I am able to export all the responses for all questions.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:04 PM

All replies

• I found the problem area. I had marked "All Response" as the default view. In this view, for some reason does not export response for all questions.

Once I changed the default to Overview, I am able to export all the responses for all questions.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:04 PM
  • It would be nice if this answer contained the exact steps to get to the place where you can change this setting.  Not everyone is 100% familiar with sharepoint and the multitude of settings it has.
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 3:50 PM