External tool for filling in resx files RRS feed

• Question

• User-1526035670 posted
    Hi

I have around 20 resx files with translation text required for each country.

Is there a tool a non technical person could install/use on their machine and populate all the fields with the translation for each country if I forwarded them the resx files?

I'm asking as the translation is required so if someone non technical did this and gave me the files back with the info it would save time.

Thanks
    Thursday, April 2, 2020 11:45 AM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

JamieP1

Hi

I have around 20 resx files with translation text required for each country.

Is there a tool a non technical person could install/use on their machine and populate all the fields with the translation for each country if I forwarded them the resx files?

I'm asking as the translation is required so if someone non technical did this and gave me the files back with the info it would save time.

Thanks

Word?  Excel?  In the past that's what I used for translations.   Basically send an email with the test that needs translation.  Someone translates the content, sends the doc back to you, and you update the resource files.

Thursday, April 2, 2020 12:27 PM
  • User1535942433 posted

Hi JamieP1,

Accroding to your description,I suggest you could use a software called "Sisulizer". It does the localization and  export your resources in excel format.

More details,yo could refer to below article:

https://forums.asp.net/t/1569204.aspx?Translating+RESX+files

Best regards,

Yijing Sun

Friday, April 3, 2020 2:44 AM