none
application for fast food restaurant RRS feed

• Question

• HI..

I want to develop an  application for fast food restaurant like Burger King, Machdonalds  in WPF. (In Which data entry operator will be able to enter the phone number and get the accurate address)

Kindly guide me .

maifs
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Mehmood,

Thank you for your post.

What you ask about how to create a application for fast food restaurant is large, we need to narrow down the question, so that  we can talk about one topic specifically.

One requirement you mentioned about is to be able to enter the phone number and get the accurate address. For dealing with input data, you can achieve this function in the lostfocus event  or textchanged event of Textbox or some thing like that.

Hope it helps.

Have a nice day.

Annabella Luo[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    • Marked as answer by Mehmood Ahmed Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:08 PM
    Friday, January 20, 2012 7:09 AM
  • hi

As annabella said You can not get full idea in one question 

but for you check the following link this will give you little idea about GUI 

May this help you

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WPF/InternationalizedWizard.aspx

thanks

Mayank

Friday, January 20, 2012 12:11 PM
  • Hi maifs,

like said in your silverlight.net thread there wouldn't be any API to get the home address from the phone number, because in some countries it is illegal (and no mobile network company would give you the information you need).

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:31 AM

All replies

• Hi Mehmood,

Thank you for your post.

What you ask about how to create a application for fast food restaurant is large, we need to narrow down the question, so that  we can talk about one topic specifically.

One requirement you mentioned about is to be able to enter the phone number and get the accurate address. For dealing with input data, you can achieve this function in the lostfocus event  or textchanged event of Textbox or some thing like that.

Hope it helps.

Have a nice day.

Annabella Luo[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Friday, January 20, 2012 7:09 AM
  • hi

As annabella said You can not get full idea in one question 

but for you check the following link this will give you little idea about GUI 

May this help you

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WPF/InternationalizedWizard.aspx

thanks

Mayank

Friday, January 20, 2012 12:11 PM
  • THanks TO all.

I just mean to get some partially help not all.

First of all, i need to know about the business domain of fast food restaurants.

Second thing is that, i want to know about how could i get the address by passing cell number.

Whether i 'll have to use some web service/API from Mobile Network companies or can get

from google/Bing or some other services.

maifs
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:42 AM
  • Hi maifs,

like said in your silverlight.net thread there wouldn't be any API to get the home address from the phone number, because in some countries it is illegal (and no mobile network company would give you the information you need).

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:31 AM
  • Hi Mehmood,

Thank you for your post.

First of all, i need to know about the business domain of fast food restaurants.

Second thing is that, i want to know about how could i get the address by passing cell number. Whether i 'll have to use some web service/API from Mobile Network companies or can get

from google some other services.

Thank You

Monday, June 17, 2019 10:09 AM