Sharepoint workflow running from some pc's, but not others RRS feed

• Question

• I am fairly new to sharepoint workflows, so please help.

Currently we are using sharepoint 2007 which is hosted internally in my department at work.

Anyone on my team who accesses Sharepoint are using Windows 7 machines, IE8, and MS office 2007.

Issue

I have created some workflows (using sharepoint designer 2007) that run after a document has been created in a document area.  Each workflow runs at different intervals. The workflows create a number of tasks and send emails at certain periods of time.

When I create the appropriate document in sharepoint on my PC, the workflow runs fine and as I expect it to.  Other team members can also run the workflow from their machines and it also runs as expected.

The problem is that on 2 PC's within my department, after the document has been created on them, the workflow does not appear to run.  I have logged onto the machine myself to rule out a permissions issue, and the workflow does not run from me either on them machines.  I have also got the user to login to my machine and run the workflow without any issues.

It seem to me to be a pc issue.  These pcs should be the same build, but maybe they are not and something is missing.  The IE addons are also enabled.

Please help

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:47 AM

All replies

• hi

I have the same problem now, did you find any solution.

Thanks

Monday, October 7, 2013 9:53 PM