Problem with installation of multiple solutins in single installation using click once RRS feed

• Question

• User708526965 posted

Hi,

I am trying to deploy 3 vsto addins  solutions in a single installation using click once. Before I did separate installation for each add in solution there is no problem. Now I want to club these into a single installation setup.

I followed the below link .

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff382205(v=vs.100).aspx

I added excel addin and powerpoint add in solution., but only installaing excel add in(powerpoint  is not installed) and while installing excel add in it's installed through excel add in setup instead of contosoInstaller.

In control panel also it's showing contosoexcel is diaplyed instead of contosoinstaller. So contosoinstaller setup is not working.

How to achieve multisolution deployment using clickonce?

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:37 AM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

Hi,

As you mentioned above, there isn't anything when you give a separate installation for your solutions, so it is fine with the configuration of your computer,

First I would like to suggest you to check the procedures of installation of multiple solutions in single installation using click once,

Perhaps there is a collision for your setups, you could uninstall those setups entirely, and then re-install it again, and check whether it is helpful to fix it,

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:14 AM

All replies

• User-166373564 posted

Hi,

As you mentioned above, there isn't anything when you give a separate installation for your solutions, so it is fine with the configuration of your computer,

First I would like to suggest you to check the procedures of installation of multiple solutions in single installation using click once,

Perhaps there is a collision for your setups, you could uninstall those setups entirely, and then re-install it again, and check whether it is helpful to fix it,

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:14 AM
  • User708526965 posted

Hi,

I already tried freshly so many times. But not getting where could be the problem.

If anyone did the same thing/same approach please let me know.

Thanks.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:25 AM