none
What is the latest version of Web Client Software Factory (WCSF) ? RRS feed

• Question

• What is the latest version of Web Client Software Factory (WCSF) ?

Please assist urgently, if someone is aware of it.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:52 AM

Answers

• Hi Ravindra,

>> What is the latest version of Web Client Software Factory (WCSF) ?

According Web Client Software Factory 2010, it seems the latest version is WCSF 2010.

After researching, the source of WCSF is now open source and available. You could refer the link below to run WCSF on VS2012.

# OpenWSCF2010

https://github.com/albertocsm/open-wscf-2010

If you want to use WCSF on later VS version like VS 2015, I suggest you follow above link to check whether it will work for you.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Ravindra,

I am moving your thread to WCF forum for getting quick response.

Thanks,

Sabah Shariq

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:54 PM
  • Hi Ravindra,

>> What is the latest version of Web Client Software Factory (WCSF) ?

According Web Client Software Factory 2010, it seems the latest version is WCSF 2010.

After researching, the source of WCSF is now open source and available. You could refer the link below to run WCSF on VS2012.

# OpenWSCF2010

https://github.com/albertocsm/open-wscf-2010

If you want to use WCSF on later VS version like VS 2015, I suggest you follow above link to check whether it will work for you.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:42 AM