none
Office 365 REST APIs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are working on developing an integration with Office 365 and planning to use REST APIs for this. I have come to know some time back that REST APIs are in Preview and hence not recommended to use. 

Its been some time now and wanted to check whether the office 365 REST APIs are fully stable and recommended to use for developing integration or should we continue development with SOAP APIs.

Thanks,

BrajMohan

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi BrajMohan,

I'm not sure if the Office 365 REST API is fully stable now, but I'll involve some other engineers in your case, I hope they can give you some better suggestions.

It'll take some time, please be patient. If there're any updates, we'll come back.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:16 AM
  • Hi BrajMohan,

>> Its been some time now and wanted to check whether the office 365 REST APIs are fully stable and recommended to use for developing integration or should we continue development with SOAP APIs.

General availability of new Office 365 APIs for mail, files, calendar and contacts” is announced on October 28, 2014 (see blog New Office 365 extensibility for Windows, iOS, Android and web developers).

Office 365 REST APIs for mail, calendars, and contacts

If you have any suggestions of what you want in future versions of the Office 365 API, please feel free to submit your ideas to Office Development Platform User Voice.

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:34 AM