none
Outlook Form - Yes/No event date RRS feed

• Question

• I've made a custom form that has several checklist fields (YES/NO) and to them I've associated formula films in order to get the date they are checked. unfortunately the formula fields are not working. Whenever one is checked all the dates are update to the same

What I have:

• Check1 » Yes/No field
    • Date1 » formula (IIf([Check1]=True,Date(),"")
    • Check2 » Yes/No field
    • Date2 » formula (IIf([Check2]=True,Date(),"")

and so on

The idea is for the date fields (Formula fields) return the date for each check and not to update all every time an yes/no field is checked

I seem to lack the knowledge to overpass this problem

Can you help?

Thanks!

• Edited by santos182 Monday, December 17, 2018 11:05 PM
    Monday, December 17, 2018 10:56 PM

All replies

• Hi santos182,

You could detect Yes/No refer to the below code:

Outlook.Explorer explorer = null;

public void OnConnection(object application, Extensibility.ext_ConnectMode connectMode, object addInInst, ref System.Array custom)

{

applicationObject = application as Outlook.Application;

addInInstance = addInInst;

explorer = applicationObject.ActiveExplorer();

((Outlook.ExplorerEvents_10_Event)explorer).Close += new Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ExplorerEvents_10_CloseEventHandler(Connect_Close);

}

void Connect_Close()

{

MessageBox.Show("Terminate your thread here");

}

For more information, please refer to this link:

Best Regards,

Alina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:17 AM
  • Thanks for your asking. Did you resolve your issue ? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post. Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know. I wish you a happy life!

Regards,

Alina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, December 21, 2018 2:21 AM