none
Commerce Server Profiles Receive Adapter -> Property 'date_last_changed' problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, is my first time using Property Commerce Server Profiles Receive Adapter. I'm using BizTalk Server 2009 + Commerce Server 2009. I simply created a receive location to receive profiles from the Default Site.

Once enabled the receive location I'm getting this error in the event log:

SubmitBatch failed.  Message: Property 'date_last_changed' does not exist in the schema.

Parameter name: propertyName.  Stack trace:    at Microsoft.CommerceServer.Profiles.ProfileSearchClauseFactory.GetPropertyRow(String propertyName)

at Microsoft.CommerceServer.Profiles.ProfileSearchClauseFactory.CreateClause(ExplicitComparisonOperator op, String propertyName, Object value)

at Microsoft.CommerceServer.Adapter.Profiles.ProfilesReceiveEndpoint.CreateSearchClause(String profileName, String profileKeyProperty)

at Microsoft.CommerceServer.Adapter.Profiles.ProfilesReceiveEndpoint.SubmitBatch().

Could someone give me some light about how I could solve this?

Thanks,
    Adrian.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:58 AM

Answers

• Hi, thanks for your answer. I think, I figured out what's happing. I was checking all the profiles installed (by default) in the Profile Definitions in the Commerce Server Manager and i found one called Targeting Context which doesn't have the property 'date_last_changed'.

Since what I'm trying to receive new and updated User Objects Profiles in the Receive Location I set the property [Adapter Endpoint Parameters]\[Profiles] with the value "User Object" (to retrieve new info only for this type of profile), and I stopped getting this error.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:41 PM

All replies

• Did you validate the inbound xml file against your schema? I believe your inbound file is not match your schema.
    Thanks, Raja
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 9:14 AM
  • Hi, thanks for your answer. I think, I figured out what's happing. I was checking all the profiles installed (by default) in the Profile Definitions in the Commerce Server Manager and i found one called Targeting Context which doesn't have the property 'date_last_changed'.

Since what I'm trying to receive new and updated User Objects Profiles in the Receive Location I set the property [Adapter Endpoint Parameters]\[Profiles] with the value "User Object" (to retrieve new info only for this type of profile), and I stopped getting this error.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:41 PM