Run-time Errro '2501' RRS feed

• Question

• Access database 2010

Database is opening. Print to PDF works

When I click send button I believe it is send to email

I get an error message

If I click on debug it takes me to below line

Debug line

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "Invoice_Single", acFormatPDF, DirFile & SendFile, 0

Muhammad Mehdi

Monday, August 17, 2015 11:05 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

This is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Microsoft Office, your issue need some VBA code, I'll move your question to the MSDN forum for Access

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=accessdev&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

George Zhao
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:27 AM
  • Hi. To properly troubleshoot this, we'll need to know what's in DirFile and SendFile variables. Also, can you open the report manually without any problem or prompt?
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 3:49 AM
  • Hi thank you for reply

I have found the issue and resolution applied

The issue was not able to write access on file path

Muhammad Mehdi

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:42 PM
  • Hi. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Good luck with your project.
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 9:14 PM