How to write a Metro style app which can find bluetooth devices,thank you !

Answers

• You will see that error if you haven't paired a Bluetooth headset with your system. I had the same error message before I paired a headset with my system. The sample simulates an incoming call on the headset. Is that what you were asking? This is the properties set on my device:

David Lamb

Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:30 AM

All replies

• You will see that error if you haven't paired a Bluetooth headset with your system. I had the same error message before I paired a headset with my system. The sample simulates an incoming call on the headset. Is that what you were asking? This is the properties set on my device:

David Lamb

Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:30 AM
  • Thank you so mach for answer my question , I have solve the problem with your help... cool
    Monday, June 11, 2012 1:56 AM
  • If I want to write a Metro style app which can find bluetooth devices, how to do? thank you very mach.
    Monday, June 11, 2012 2:14 AM
  • What APIs should be used when developing a Metro style Bluetooth app?
    Monday, June 11, 2012 2:35 AM
  • The user would need to connect or pair the device with Windows for your Metro style app to locate it. Your app would use the appropriate WinRT API based on the type of device you want to utilize. See Windows API reference for Metro style apps for the various API's.

David Lamb

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:39 AM
  • Can U explain the syntax of following code? what's meaning of following code segment:

m_triggeredConnectSupported = (PeerFinder::SupportedDiscoveryType & PeerDiscoveryType::Triggered) == PeerDiscoveryType::Triggered;

What else should I learn ? Thank you

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:26 AM
  • This is not going to show you all Bluetooth devices within range if that's what you were hoping.
    The Proximity API's can use Bluetooth for the wire protocol to communicate between devices, but only after the connection has been initiated by a proximity 'tap'.

There are some sessions on the Proximity API. These speakers did a few presentations.

Connecting and sharing with near field communication
    PLAT-270T
    Speakers: Priya Dandawate, Max Morris

David Lamb

Friday, June 15, 2012 2:04 AM
  • how I can connect a device with a physician api glucose, and the device send me sample data haci made ​​my underground style api for windows 8 if they were so nice thanks
    Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:52 PM