HealthServiceDateTime RRS feed

• Question

• Having a hard time setting the correct date time format for any of the *Endorsement members in Directives.

Tried several formats, but keep on getting the value of 1900 stored in the record (the actual date is 10/8/2009 12:00:00 AM from my SQL Server table column "directives_attending_physician_endorsement"):

new HealthServiceDateTime(new DateTime(Convert.ToInt32(directives_attending_physician_endorsement.Year), Convert.ToInt32(directives_attending_physician_endorsement.Month), Convert.ToInt32(directives_attending_physician_endorsement.Day), Convert.ToInt32(directives_attending_physician_endorsement.Hour), Convert.ToInt32(directives_attending_physician_endorsement.Minute), Convert.ToInt32(directives_attending_physician_endorsement.Second)));

new HealthServiceDateTime(Convert.ToDateTime(directives_attending_nurse_endorsement));

new HealthServiceDateTime(directives_attending_nurse_endorsement);

Friday, December 25, 2009 1:10 AM

Answers

• Hello Gary,

I was able to upload the time properly using the below statement,
    RadioLabResults.When = new HealthServiceDateTime(new DateTime(Convert.ToInt32(2009), Convert.ToInt32(10), Convert.ToInt32(8), Convert.ToInt32(12), Convert.ToInt32(0), Convert.ToInt32(0)));

Please let me know what is the datatype of directives_attending_physician_endorsement.Year (assuming all the other fields are also of the same type) that you are using?

Thanks and Regards,
    Aneesh D.
    Friday, December 25, 2009 10:01 AM