How can I resubmit an updated App that was unpublished(by MS)? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello MS Support,

My "LifeTiming" App was unpublished because some of the App Store files did not match.

I have now updated my LifeTiming App Package, and files, BUT I do not have the UPDATE Button next to my LifeTiming App.

How can I update, and republish using my "LifeTiming" App name?

Looking forward to your guidance on this matter.

HWM

Monday, February 6, 2017 11:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Atantech,

Please follow the steps below to re-publish your app:

Since you have already improved your app, please send email to the Store team (reportapp@microsoft.com) to acquire the availability to the "update" button. Remember to provide the publisher name and application info as detailed as you can and the button will be available again after they confirm you update your app.

The process might take several business days. If you don't receive response, please feel free to let me know and tell me your publisher name and application name so I can forward them to related team. I will keep monitoring your thread till you resubmit your app.

If it's helpful, you may mark it as answer so that other community member reading this thread could know how to deal with this.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Thursday, February 9, 2017 5:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Atantech Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:20 AM
    Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:35 AM

All replies

• try to create new app giving it "LifeTiming" as it's name.
    • Proposed as answer by kranthi88 Monday, February 6, 2017 4:20 PM
    Monday, February 6, 2017 12:27 PM
  • Thank you for guidance.

1. When I try to create new  App using LIFETIMING, then it is not allowed. App name is taken.

2. Do I need to TOTALLY delete all entry of old LIFETIMING App.?

I worry to lose my LIFETIMING App name forever.

regards, HWM

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 12:35 AM
  • Hi Atantech,

Please follow the steps below to re-publish your app:

Since you have already improved your app, please send email to the Store team (reportapp@microsoft.com) to acquire the availability to the "update" button. Remember to provide the publisher name and application info as detailed as you can and the button will be available again after they confirm you update your app.

The process might take several business days. If you don't receive response, please feel free to let me know and tell me your publisher name and application name so I can forward them to related team. I will keep monitoring your thread till you resubmit your app.

If it's helpful, you may mark it as answer so that other community member reading this thread could know how to deal with this.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Thursday, February 9, 2017 5:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Atantech Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:20 AM
    Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:35 AM