none
Can reply/forward state be synced back to Exchange 2010 via EAS? RRS feed

• Question

• I see that EAS 14.0 supports reply/forward state via LastVerbExecuted and LastVerbExecutionTime, but there's no reference in the documentation related to a client's ability to set this state (unlike read/unread or flag state, which can be sent back to the server).  Is it true that the client can't set this state via a Change?

OG

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:20 PM

Answers

• Oregon Guy,

Only the server sets these particular properties. These properties are set anytime a user replies, replies all, or forwards an e-mail.

Once the property has been set, the client can use these properties to properly display the status of a message (e.g. via an icon).

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Oregon Guy,

Thank you for your question.  A colleague will follow up with you to investigate this issue.

Regards,
    Mark Miller
    Escalation Engineer
    US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:53 PM
  • Oregon Guy,

I am the engineer who has taken ownership of your issue and I am currently investigating this information.

I will update you shortly on this matter.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:32 PM
  • Oregon Guy,

Only the server sets these particular properties. These properties are set anytime a user replies, replies all, or forwards an e-mail.

Once the property has been set, the client can use these properties to properly display the status of a message (e.g. via an icon).

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:07 PM