none
Unable to get the MD5 checksum for the key file RRS feed

• Question

• When I am building I keep getting the error

"Unable to get the MD5 checksum for the key file Certificates.pfx"

That is the old filename, I have since relselected a new certificate, but its still erroring looking for the old one?

Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:17 PM

All replies

• Hello Darryl,

It looks like your question is not related to Outlook at all. I'd suggest asking common programming question on the Visual C# or Visual Basic forum threads instead. 

Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:01 PM
  • Hi Darryl,

Would you mind sharing more detail about what were you donning? Base on the previews post, it seems that you were signing the manifest with certificate. If I understood correctly, I would like to help moving this thread to Msdn forums - ClickOnce and Setup & Deployment Projects forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

If I misunderstood, please feel free to let me know.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 11, 2015 2:27 AM