SqlService DomainAdmin reboot RRS feed

• Question

• i Have 2 Servers sql2005 Sp3 working in a DC named x.local and i install another sql2005 SP3 on another machine inside the domain to work as the witness as i want to deploy mirroing

i configured one user to be as a DC admin ( for testing ) and when i created the mirror i chose that user for log on and also change the sqlservice account from local account to that DC admin which i just create it  and every thing works fine the DB get mirroed and even failover works fine

but when i rebooted any machine the sqlservice didnot auto start, i had to manually start the service ( this service is working auto with the DC admin i just created )

.. if i change the service login account back to local service the sqlserver when i reboote the server works fine but  the mirror didnot work

So any help

Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:59 PM

Answers

• Is it DC admin account which you created for services does it have enough permissions on the master database physical files folder? both  principal and mirror server
    Monday, March 21, 2011 3:08 PM

All replies

• Is it DC admin account which you created for services does it have enough permissions on the master database physical files folder? both  principal and mirror server
    Monday, March 21, 2011 3:08 PM
  • sorry  man

i add that user to master db mirror,principal and witness and i will test

Monday, March 21, 2011 7:25 PM
  • thanks man it is working and the service auto starts

Monday, March 21, 2011 7:31 PM