Azure AD Authentication via xxx.onmicrosoft.com with 1 Security Group with Multi Level Security Group inside RRS feed

• Question

• User-893002196 posted

Hi All,

I have App registration which my VS project Authentication > Work And Schools Account > Cloud Single Organization > select xxx.onmicrosoft.com > [v] Read Directory Data.

In portal.azure.com > Azure Active Directory > App Registrations > Select my application name > Users and groups: I have added a Security group which consist multi level of Security Group inside 1 security group.

When a user trying to login web app. Getting error to get Group Administrator Consent. But the Group already given consent by Group Administrator. If I add Security Groups that consist all users without multi level security group. Then user able to login into the web app.

Can anyone here advise me what should I do or is that a limitation of Azure AD?

Please Advise.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Micheale

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:14 PM

All replies

• User1724605321 posted

Hi micnie2020

In portal.azure.com > Azure Active Directory > App Registrations > Select my application name > Users and groups: I

I haven't find Users and groups in application settings , could you please explain more about that ?

Do you want to assign application role to group in AAD ?

Best Regards,

Nan Yu

Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:33 AM