Abuse related Azure blob storage service RRS feed

• Question

• My lookup on how to report abuse on Azure platform lead me here. Apologies if this is not the correct platform to report abuse.

A phishing email with following link is being used. Please look into the account and take appropriate actions. Thank you.

[General public --- please DO NOT click on the link below]

https://officesignedout4.blob.core.windows.net/$web/index.html

Microsoft support staff: I can also provide copy of the original phishing email.

Thanks.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 10:26 PM

All replies

• Submit Abuse Report here

Friday, January 25, 2019 4:02 AM
  • That abuse link is less than effective, and the captcha has a flaw. I filled out the form (so 1980's instead of having a PHISHING Address for submitting reports) and there was in error in the source IP copied from the email headers. that was reported in the form. I corrected the error to re-submit and now the Captcha was out of sync. There is no option to resync the captcha without reloading the page. the reload wiped all the information in the form. THIS is Stupid. did the windows ME engineers come up with form?

Seriously with Microsoft providing AZURE, they need a more effective reporting framework for the ever growing abuse of the AZURE platform.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:06 PM
  • @Harrisdigi If you wish to leave your feedback/UserVoice here. All the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:02 AM