Refresh Team Explorer page programatically RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am working on creating an VSIX extension for Team Explorer Visual studio 2012. I stuck In a situation where I need to refresh the Team Explorer "Code Review" page to work with my newly added section.

When I click the highlighted refresh button manually, all of the functionality is working fine. So I would like to refresh the button within the code.

Someone please help  me with this.

Thanks,

Sree

Sree

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:54 AM
    Wednesday, August 9, 2017 5:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Sree,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

I will move your thread to Visual Studio Development  >Visual Studio Integrate for professional support, thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:49 AM
  • Hi Sree85,

We could use ITeamExplorerPage.Refresh to refersh the page. and the following code for your reference.

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Controls.ITeamExplorer teamExplorer;
                Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Controls.ITeamExplorerPage page;
                teamExplorer = this.ServiceProvider.GetService(typeof(Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Controls.ITeamExplorer))
                   as Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Controls.ITeamExplorer;
                page = teamExplorer.CurrentPage;
                page.Refresh();

Best regards,

Cole

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 11, 2017 3:03 AM