WebPart Error in SharePoint Designer 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I get the following error when I open up  an aspx page containing webparts. This webpart was working fine until I change the table property and set the visibility property to hidden.

<X>SharePoint Designer cannot render the XSLT in this Data View.  Try to undo your changes or re-insert the Data View.

Failed setting processor stylesheet: 0x80004005:Named template'xxxxx' does not exist in the stylesheet.

Thursday, February 14, 2013 6:24 PM

Answers

• Does the error message includes the template name 'xxxxx'?

-      If no, I would recreate the web part in a new .aspx page and copy the template from OOB XSLT over in the same spot within code view.

-       If yes, perform a control + F in code view and search all the text for the offending/missing XSL:Template. There will most likely be a <xsl:call-template or something like that with that name. They can manually clean up any references to that call and the view might render.

If above do not work,  remake the view.

Regards, Jing Wang | Microsoft Online Community Support

• Marked as answer by Shayaan Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:46 PM
    Monday, February 25, 2013 8:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks & Regards,

Qiao

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Qiao Wei
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 15, 2013 2:16 PM
  • Does the error message includes the template name 'xxxxx'?

-      If no, I would recreate the web part in a new .aspx page and copy the template from OOB XSLT over in the same spot within code view.

-       If yes, perform a control + F in code view and search all the text for the offending/missing XSL:Template. There will most likely be a <xsl:call-template or something like that with that name. They can manually clean up any references to that call and the view might render.

If above do not work,  remake the view.

Regards, Jing Wang | Microsoft Online Community Support

• Marked as answer by Shayaan Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:46 PM
    Monday, February 25, 2013 8:33 PM
  • I have the same problem in SD2010. found a solution?
    Wednesday, July 3, 2013 10:54 PM