Images gets blurry RRS feed

• Question

• User-1536930384 posted
    Hello, I'm need to generate jpegs on the fly on a web page. The images is used for headings and becuas it´s a mobilewebform a dynamic image is unfortunately the only option. I have no problems with generating an image using System.Drawing but when I write:s it to the client it gets VERRY blurry. I have tryed to use EncoderParameters and set quality to 100 but the image is still VERY blurry. What other paramters can I change to improve the quality? Regards, Kalle
    Monday, October 4, 2004 6:27 PM

All replies

• User52920949 posted
    I'm just a newbie, but have you tried playing around with the InterpolationMode property? Good luck, Martin
    Tuesday, October 5, 2004 12:33 AM
  • User-1536930384 posted
    Yes, I have trid to change that property but I can't see andy diffrent. If i take the image into Photoshop and zoom in it's looking exactly equal blury independent of configuration of the InterpolationMode or TextRenderingHint properties.
    Tuesday, October 5, 2004 2:22 AM
  • User-248717699 posted
    What is the size and quality of the source image, and what size is the destination image? If your source is poor you could get blurry results. I believe there's another thread here with some working JPG resize code that you could try using, also.
    Friday, October 8, 2004 11:51 AM