first installation of core apps (e.g. Music,Video,games,Onedrive etc.)on my Lumia 630DS. Error code 80073cf9 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

yesterday I got a new Lumia 630DS. Now I am trying to install all core aps (e.g. Music,Video,Onedrive,Nokia camera, Games etc.) from store but it shows error code 80073cf9.

So kindly help me .

Monday, June 9, 2014 1:14 PM

All replies

• Hello Shivam.work:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having installing apps after updating your phone with the 8.1 developer preview.  I have seen a few reports of this error and it is looking to indicate issues with the installed update or the phone firmware.

With that said, there are only a couple things we can suggest at this time.

• Try downloading and installing other applications.  I would be interested to know if this is isolated to the native apps you have mentioned or if this is preventing the install of all applications.
    • Try installing these apps via multiple networks.  I would suggest you try over more then one WiFi network and via your cellular data plan.
    • Go to settings >  keyboard > download a keyboard language that is not on your phone.  This should prompt you to restart your phone and may push through some other updates the phone is missing.  If this does not improve your experience, consider changing the language settings on your phone and rebooting.  See if the issue with installing these apps continues.
    • Soft reset the phone by going to settings > storage sense > phone > temporary files > delete > Internet Explorer settings > delete history.  Once you are done with that, press and hold the down volume button plus the power button until the phone vibrates and reboots. 
    • If the issue continues the next thing to do is to do a factory reset of the phone.  I would suggest you back up your media and turn on phone backups before doing this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Thursday, June 12, 2014 9:08 PM
  • None of these above procedure is solving the problem. The service center cant help because they also cant identify the problem. plz help 
    Friday, July 11, 2014 2:54 PM
  •  у меня Lumia 630DS была таже проблема с видео и музика и я востановил заводськие настройки телефона и всьо работало до обновление до новой вервии.
    Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:37 AM