How to create SSL with custom domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to implement SSL with custom domains in azure? I am not able to do it when creating custom domain in storage account?

Monday, January 21, 2019 12:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The only way is to use content delivery network (CDN), I mean that you go that way to implement SSL. I am sure that Azure will change this in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

• Edited by NM[] Monday, January 21, 2019 12:16 PM
    • Marked as answer by Singerica Monday, January 21, 2019 1:07 PM
    Monday, January 21, 2019 12:15 PM
  • Hi,

You can vote for that to be available and you can also provide info why CDN is not working or why is it not option? You can vote here. According to votes it is a very popular topic.

https://feedback.azure.com/forums/217298-storage/suggestions/3007732-make-it-possible-to-use-ssl-on-blob-storage-using

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 21, 2019 12:37 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The only way is to use content delivery network (CDN), I mean that you go that way to implement SSL. I am sure that Azure will change this in the future.

• Edited by NM[] Monday, January 21, 2019 12:16 PM
    Monday, January 21, 2019 12:15 PM
  • Hi NM,

thanks for reply. I really do not understand that we need to implement something that we do not need just to have https with custom domain. There should be option by default and not like this.

Monday, January 21, 2019 12:25 PM
  • Hi,

You can vote for that to be available and you can also provide info why CDN is not working or why is it not option? You can vote here. According to votes it is a very popular topic.

https://feedback.azure.com/forums/217298-storage/suggestions/3007732-make-it-possible-to-use-ssl-on-blob-storage-using

Monday, January 21, 2019 12:37 PM
  • thanks, I will.
    Monday, January 21, 2019 12:55 PM