none
Converting to one big PDF: Error RRS feed

• Question

• I have a .net app which converts multiple pdf files to one big PDF using postscript. For few PDFs while combining I get this error message. What is this means? How to fix it?

ERROR: undefined

OFFENDING COMMAND: findresource

STACK:

/Adobe-Identity

-dictionary-

-dictionary-

/CIDFontObject

-mark-

-dictionary-

/Arial

-dictionary-

-dictionary-

9/

C0_0

-dictionary

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:11 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I think you are using PostScript to do automation for PDF files.

This forum is used to discuss and ask questions about using Visual Studio to create managed code solutions for Microsoft Office.

You should get support from Adobe Community > Adobe PostScript > PostScript Programming.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:21 AM

All replies

• Hello,

It looks like your question is not related to VSTO at all. That's why I'd recommend asking such questions in the Visual C# forum instead. There you will get the most qualified feedback.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:39 PM
  • Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I think you are using PostScript to do automation for PDF files.

This forum is used to discuss and ask questions about using Visual Studio to create managed code solutions for Microsoft Office.

You should get support from Adobe Community > Adobe PostScript > PostScript Programming.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:21 AM