none
Azure AD B2C Multiple Clients RRS feed

• Question

• I am very new to AD B2C. We have multiple clients that have multiple users. We are interested in using B2C. But it is not like signing up for a single website. It is more like say Zendesk. You have a Client with multiple users. Is there anywhere I can get an example of what to do. So I have Company A, B, and C. Each company has it own users. I do not see how to set this up. It is not like we let anyone signs up. You are asked when you are added in as a user. But we would like to allow them to use there social media accounts to log in. 
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:26 PM

All replies

• It sounds like what you are trying to do will require multiple AAD B2C setups. Each company would need their own B2C directory. 

Because what it sounds like is you are providing a b2b solution for b2c businesses, and thus you would need to have different b2c tenants for your customers. If you would like for your clients to signup with you, perhaps a B2B environment or B2C environment specific for you to your clients could be used and then a separate b2c tenant for each client. 

This is one of many solutions, if you're interested in looking into this further I would suggest looking into the solution provider endpoint to get this fleshed out further. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/solution-providers

Please remember to mark a response as answer if we've answered your question within the scope of the thread, otherwise please let us know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks! 

Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:10 PM
  • Just checking to see if the above reply was helpful to you. If so, please remember to mark as answer so that others in the community who may have similar questions can more easily find an answer.

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Friday, July 26, 2019 10:54 PM